Routine lab maintenance, including but not limited to:
1. Establish the new lab management system; provide professional maintenance, calibration for instruments and equipments in the lab.
2. Place order for reagents / consumable items etc.
3. Responsible to connect with colleagues collecting the requirements on equipments / reagents / preparation to do courses.
4. Others tasks assigned by CEO
1. Bachelor/Master degree in biology/chemistry or related;
2. At least 3 years of experience in lab management
3. Excellent communication skills on bilingual English / Chinese written and verbal;
4. High level of initiative and demonstrated ability of independent work;
5. Good skills on the MS software, computer literacy (Excel, Word, and basic Windows);
6. Report to CEO