Tumor Immunology & Immunotherapy
October 22-26, 2017
Abstract deadline: September 1, 2017
Xuetao Cao, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, China
Vincenzo Cerundolo, University of Oxford, UK
Olivera Finn, University of Pittsburgh, USA
Pramod Srivastava, University of Connecticut, USA
We are pleased to announce the Cold Spring Harbor Asia conference on Tumor Immunology & Immunotherapy which will be held in Suzhou, China, located approximately 60 miles west of Shanghai. The conference will begin at 7:00pm on the evening of Sunday October 22, and will conclude after lunch on October 26 (Thursday), 2017.
The conference will include eight oral sessions and one poster session covering the latest findings across many topics in cancer biology. Many talks will be selected from the openly submitted abstracts on the basis of scientific merit and relevance. Social events throughout the conference provide ample opportunity for informal interactions.
1. Defining tumor antigens and immunogenicity
2. Immune checkpoint blockade and antibody therapy
3. Adoptive T cell therapy
4. Vaccine-based immunotherapy
5. Gut microbiota, immunity and cancer
6. Inflammation, tumor microenvironment and immune escape
7. New approach to cancer immunotherapy
Robert Schreiber, Washington University, School of Medicine, USA
Abstract title: Personalizing Cancer Immunotherapy
Laurence Zitvogel, Institut Gustave Roussy(IGR), FRANCE
Jay Berzofsky, National Cancer Institute, NIH, USA
Abstract title: Cancer vaccines and immunotherapy: translation from mice to human clinical trials
Renier Brentjens, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, USA
Abstract title: Next Generation Chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cells
Xuetao Cao, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences/The Second Military Medical University, CHINA
Adelheid Cerwenka, German Cancer Research Center, GERMANY
Phillip Darcy, Peter MacCallum Cancer Institute, AUSTRALIA
Abstract title: Enhancing adoptive cellular therapy by targeting tumor-induced immunosuppression
Olivera Finn, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, USA
Abstract title: Shared tumor antigens as prophylactic vaccines and immunotherapy targets
Yang-Xin Fu, UT Southwestern Medical Center, USA
Abstract title: Targeting tumor cells to trigger immunity
Dmitry Gabrilovich, The Wistar Institute, USA
Abstract title: Myeloid-derived suppressor cells: biology and therapeutic regulation
Guido Kroemer, Institute Gustav Roussy, FRANCE
Abstract title: Immune-mediated effects of cytotoxic and targeted anticancer agents
Alberto Mantovani, Humanitas Clinical and Research Center, ITALY
Abstract title: The yin-yang of innate immunity, inflammation and cancer
Augusto Ochoa, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, USA
Abstract title: Blocking Lipid Metabolism in the Tumor Microenvironment Promotes the Development of Effective anti-tumor Responses
Pamela Ohashi, Princess Margaret Hospital, CANADA
Abstract title: Regulating anti-tumor immunity
Suzanne Ostrand-Rosenberg, University of Maryland, USA
Abstract title: Myeloid-derived suppressor cells (MDSC): Their ying and yang effects in tumor-bearing obese mice
Gideon Rechavi, Sheba Medical Center, ISRAEL
Abstract title: The rise of immuno-epitranscriptomics
Bruce Robinson, The University of Western Australia, AUSTRALIA
Abstract title: Augmenting and broadening T-cell responses against mutated tumor neo-antigens
Pramod Srivastava, University of Connecticut Health School of Medicine, USA
Zhigang Tian, University of Science & Technology of China, CHINA
Abstract title: TIGIT blockade prevents NK cell exhaustion and elicits potent anti-tumor immunity
Dario Vignali, University of Pittsburgh, USA
E. John Wherry, University of Pennsylvania, USA
Abstract title: Molecular Basis of T Cell Exhaustion: Insights for immunotherapy
Weiping Zou, University of Michigan Medical School, USA
We encourage abstracts to contain new and unpublished materials. The abstracts must be submitted electronically by the abstract deadline. Selection of material for oral and poster presentation will be made by the organizers. Status (fellow's talk/poster) of abstracts will be posted on our web site as soon as decisions have been made by the organizers.
We are eager to have as many young people as possible attend since they are likely to benefit most from this meeting. A certain number of presentations by graduate students and postdocs in this conference will be selected as fellowship (USD $100-$500) awards. For more details, please visit Stipends
We look forward to seeing you at Suzhou in October, 2017.
September 25, 2017
Please kindly note:
1. Registration includes food, but does NOT include Housing. Due to requests from participants to provide more housing at lower prices, we have expanded our housing options to include some lower priced nearby hotels. After completing the online registration, you will receive a link to the full list of housing options.
*Reference Room Rate:
CNY 500 per standard room per night in the Conference Hotel (Worldhotel Grand Dushulake Suzhou)
Up from CNY 200 per standard room per night in nearby budget hotels (within 5 km)
CNY 400-700 per standard room per night in nearby 4-5 star hotels
2. The meeting registration is an integral package. We encourage all our participants to stay for the full meeting period and communicate with each other. No refund/discount or day pass is available for partial participation.
3. The early price will be available if the full payment is finished before the exact due date.
For USD participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if we could not successfully charge the payment from your registered credit card before the deadline.
For CNY participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if our bank account could not receive your full payment by wire transfer before the deadline.
4. For late registrations, your registration materials may not be guaranteed since the order is usually made in advance.
5. Please inform us your special request on food (vegetarian, kosher…etc.) or other things during the online registration or email us as early as possible so that we could make relevant arrangement accordingly.
6. Student package is exclusively designed for all the graduate, undergraduate and doctor students who have not received the doctor degree. (Student ID will be required upon arrival).